What parents are saying about our programs:
Praise for our Baby Sign classes!
- "Isabella is a signing machine! I really can't imagine what our lives would be like with out her ability to communicate this way. THANK YOU for this gift. It's truly amazing!"
-Ana, mom to Isabella, 13mos
- "I had known about Sign language for babies. So when we moved to the area I did some research and found this amazing program and amazing instructor!!! We took all the courses and loved it!!! We also meet some amazing Mama and Littles in the class that we still meet up with!! My Little guy got a virus and was put into the PICU. If it wasn't for Sign language we knew it would have made a hard situation even harder. So very thankful!! Even at 20 months he is talking and still signing and picking up more signs. I love the fact that he knows he can communicate and be heard. Thank you Christina!!! Will forever be grateful for the skills you have given my son and family!!!! When we have another Little we will be back!!"
- "We have LOVED this class and can't wait for the next one! Thank you for being a great teacher and doing this work with such passion and joy!"
-Mari, mom to Silas, 8mos
- "We love the baby sign language class! Christina is amazing. We took the entire series with our older daughter about 3 years ago and are now back with our younger daughter and love it just as much. Our older daughter knew OVER 300 signs by the end of the series!! We have also met some wonderful families through these classes. I cannot recommend baby sign language enough and the classes with PELP and Christina are top notch. I would give it 10 stars if I could!"
Praise for our Family Spanish classes!
- "J. is LOVING class! It has surprised me how age appropriate this class is. It has already been so great for her. We are 3 classes in and she is already saying 3-4 Spanish words at home.Not only is she learning Spanish, but also really great social skills." - Sara, mom to Jabana (18mos)
Praise for our Preschool Spanish classes!
- "We are so happy with how Spanish is going! The kids all love it and are very positive about the experience. Just about every parent has commented on their child singing the songs at home (especially "Hola, hola" and the song with about the hidden color). We are already wanting PELP to be a part of our school next year!" - Amy, director of Heartwood Preschool
Praise for our Elementary Spanish classes!
- "We have loved having Stella participate in your wonderful programs! This has really been the missing piece for us in not having Stella attend a bilingual school, and we have so enjoyed watching her Spanish comprehension and vocabulary grow over the years." - Katherine, mom to Stella (3rd grade)
- "I also have to say that she is really enjoying the class and we love how she has started singing songs in Spanish around the house. Vianney, she loves being in your class!"
-Kim, parent at Alameda Elementary
- "My daughter absolutely adores Maestra Jessica! She is fantastic. My daughter enjoys telling me what she learned in class & practices speaking Spanish around the house. She's quite proud of all she knows & has learned."
- "My daughter loves teacher Karina! She feels that the class is comfortable and fun, which is important for her because she is pretty shy."
- "C loved Spanish. He came from an immersion program at a Montessori school and thought he wasn't learning anything but when I pointed out how much Spanish he spoke around the house and how natural it was for him, he in turn got more excited and was much more positive about class."
-Catherine, parent at Madeleine
Praise for our Summer Spanish Camps!
- "What a great week at Pasaporte de Venezuela! Thank you!! V loved it!"
-Shar, parent to 2014 camper
- "Thanks again for the totally AWESOME camp experience!!! G. has been singing all the songs and asking for "más leche por favor" all summer long! He really loves learning with you."
- "Kate loves the program... and has started asking for "milk" and "cookies" at home in Spanish."
Praise for our Spanish Story and Play Times!
- "We really enjoyed Spanish story time and I especially enjoyed the good morning and the goodbye song. It was really helpful for me to observe how seamlessly you (Maestra Casey) can teach in both English and Spanish and I have heard the kids trying out some of the new words this week."
-Jessica, Albina Headstart
- "PELP is amazing- such a wonderful idea for both children and parents alike. The classes are well thought out and educational, and so much fun! We can't wait to get them back here for a monthly/standing reading." -Owner of Poa Cafe
Follow these links to get started with one of our great programs!